20 lessons I learnt in 20 years of my living.
A milestone age, i.e. end of teen-years. In these 20 years of my life I have indeed learnt few lessons that I think I should and must pen down.
So if you’re reading this, thank you, because this is just me putting my thoughts onto paper and I don’t always have people to tell my thoughts to so I appreciate your involvement!
Here goes twenty lessons that I learnt in twenty years of my living.
1. It’s not as bad as it seems. Quarter life crises can be fun. They force you to act.
2. If you don’t believe in yourself, nobody will.
3. (Almost) everything changes. Learn to accept.
4. Fresh flowers brighten up both your home and mood.
5. There is no shame in staying home on a Saturday night.
6. Tell people how you really feel. Life is short.
7. Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.
8. Go backpacking and walk into the wild whenever possible.
9. Be selfish with your time and all the aspects of you.
10. As long as you have hair color them in red, blue, pink, purple or whatever and however you wish, with no regrets.
11. Regrets are pointless.
12. Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.
13. Remember not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
14. Decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
15. You will be too much for some people, those aren’t your people.
16. You don’t have to explain your dreams, they belong to you.
17. Fear doesn’t stop death, it stops life.
18. Do things for yourself, in few years nobody will remember your choices except for you.
19. If you want more good, be good.
20. You’ve only got one life. Live it to the fullest.
Do any of these life lessons resonate with you? What has been the most important lesson you have learned in your life? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.